Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My babies











T-girl wanted some bird pictures so here they are. Just added my funny looking plant for fun. It has started it's yearly bloom, a really pretty tiny yellow flower. Sure wish I knew what the heck this flower is. If anyone knows, leave me a comment with the info...and you have my thanks! The birds and squirrels have had a really high time the last few days...taking advantage of my soft spot. It's been so cold, I've fed them more than I usually would and for that the GRACKLES thank me. Thought for a while that the squirrels' brains had frozen as they had not made any move on the Cardinal feeder (ie, water feeder). Today, though, there he was...sitting pretty right in the middle of the feeder. The Cardinal really must be a weird bird...they let everyone run over them. I think they were the last ones to find the Cardinal feed.
Head is better today, at least not throbbing, just a constant like a tooth ache. Popped it last night and that seems to have helped. I'll live! Still not going to see the babies, think the drive would start it all up again. Needs some healing time.
Where oh where have 2 bloggers gone, oh where oh where have they gone...Check their blogs every day, but alas they're not there, Oh, where oh where have they gone?





1 comment:

DragonLady said...

That squirrel picture is so cute, love his little curled up tail!