Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy BigT

Yup, BigT is a happy man. Fixed brunch today...Aldi's breakfast skillet, biscuits, and yes, gravy. Even not being a gravy lover, it was fabulous! Easy peezie and enough to put in the frig for later. Don't know why I haven't bought it before as I can't make decent gravy for anything! Sorry to say though, it won't be an every week occurrence.

Got a trip to the Mama's this week...doc appt for her. Don't know what she will have planned for me. Think she worked SisC to the bones last week. Talked to DD last week and they are planning a trip to the Rivera soon. They do love their trips. I still have to figure out a good time to go see the babies!

Nothing planned for today. Read the paper, made brunch, am on the computer and I think I will finish off the day with Cornwell's The Scarpetta Factor. I'm nearly half way through it and it's getting to the point where I don't want to put it down. The only book I have waiting that I really want to get to is Patterson's I, Alex Cross. Really wish his next book in the # series would come out.

Have a wonderful Sunday....I miss the ones I love!

No comments: