Friday, February 5, 2010

OK, Officially, it's a CRAPPY DAY!

I was feeling so good about things when I went to bed last night...(sigh). Don't know why but I couldn't sleep so I did a bunch of maintenance stuff on the computer. Backed up stuff to the external drive and watched a few of the Lil'Boo videos. We got home yesterday before the rain came in and all y'all know how I hate driving in the rain, so that was a very good thing too. SisC and I had had a wonderful visit with the kids...another good thing. As the saying goes..."all good things must come to an end"!

After going to bed around 2:30 this morning...BigT woke me up "early" for me and needed some help. Then, when I went to brush my teeth etc, NO HOT WATER! Anyone who has seen the closet the water heater is in knows what was coming out of my mouth and brain. OK, after moving STUFF out of the way, I got my clicker lighter to re-light it. NOT! WATER IN THE FLOOR! Well, knowing my cleaning aversion, mud was probably closer to the truth. Anyway, I have a call in to the guy who works on the furnace/air conditioner to see if he does this kind of work or if he knows someone who does. My next move is to check online and see what all this is going to cost! At least we don't have any bad weather yet....just rain so far! I can see the bright side of things when I really put in the effort!

No comments: