Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Productive day

Can you believe it? We had a really productive day. Got the taxes done, got the Charter bill reduced and we had a wonderful meal at Golden Corral. Oh yeah, I forgot, I washed the van. Think it was the first time in nearly a year. Yuk, it was dirty. Mud poured out of the wheel wells. Had to stop at Target and pick up a key chain snap hook, mine broke today.

I'm not ready for the Bella, but I figure she can help me do the cleaning. I'll definitely have to pick up so she doesn't get into everything but I didn't get the cleaning started. Soooo, tomorrow and Friday will be cleaning days! yuk, yuk, yuk! Bella will have a ball running up and down the hall while I do the wash too! Gotta love that dog.

Talked to the Mama tonight. She was raving about the shower that SisC helped her get today. Sometimes we forget how the things we take for granted everyday, mean so much to those who can't do for themselves! Way to go Sis! That's another dozen stars in your already star studded crown!

Am waiting for my glasses to come in...can hardly wait. Maybe being able to see again will help the headaches! Got a call from the new insurance people tonight but was on the phone with the Mama so I missed them. When I called back they were already closed so I'll finish up that stuff tomorrow. I think it is going to be an OK policy. Time will tell. I have a dental/eye/RX policy that I can cancel if I don't think it's what we need. Can't get into the account yet so don't really know what all it includes. Now if all goes as planned and the premiums stay the same as quoted!

Tomorrow Is BELLA Day!

No comments: