Birthdays come and go, don't they. As for this one, it was pretty good. What more could one ask for than time with kids and family. Thank goodness the cake is nearly gone. Hopefully someone else will finish it off today. I won't fit in my pants if I eat anymore.
Haven't talked with the BigT yet today but hope he is doing OK. At least the storms didn't get him. That is always a concern in the spring.
JR is in the kitchen starting breakfast and it is smelling terrific. It's a one man kitchen but he let me help a little yesterday so I'll be checking in with him pretty soon to see if he needs help today.
The Bella was up and at 'em EARLY this morning. I DON'T do mornings except when Bella is involved. I dragged my butt out of bed at the unlikely time of 8:30 AM and made coffee and played with the Bella a bit and chatted with SisC while she played with her new addiction called Facebook! She is going to have so much fun with it. The kids should be here pretty soon and breakfast will be consumed and off to start another day. Think we have a little shopping planned and don't know what else. I'm sure I can work in a little Peggle if I can snag C's I...whatever i's called. Played a little Bedazzled last night before I crashed and we watched some of Lil'Boo's videos that I downloaded while at Ldogs. He is so cute!
Well, the bacon smell is calling me....bye
No comments:
Post a Comment