Yup, that's me...stupid.
Went to the stores today. The cupboards were bare. SisC has been telling me what to get for my crazy sinus problems so I wanted to be sure to get those. BigT had some stuff he needed and then I was off to Aldi's. They had in their spring shrubs, trees and bushes...uh huh...I simply can't stand not getting some and I always get too many. Did this time too. Ended up with 2 butterfly bushes, 2 lilac bushes, 1 weigela, 1 bush that blooms white, 1 hibiscus, 1 forsythia and 1 red bud tree. All that is good except...now I have to plant them! That's not even counting the 2 rose shrubs that I still have to plant from last year. I put them in pots to get them started and bless their hearts they are leafed out and looking good.
Got my hair cut too. Asked Nicole what to do to lighten the color (it's WAY too dark) and she said to wash it in Tide. Soooo, off to the shower I go. Shampoo with Tide, shampoo with Pantene, Condition etc...Still too dark. I think I like the 3" cut though. Time will tell.
Can you just stand the new picts of the baby? Oh what fun. We'll get to see them in just a few days. Can hardly wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment