BigT is so proud of me...and finally he can quit getting on my case about planting the shrubs and tree! Yup, I got all 5 plants in the ground. Also got the tomatoes and rose bush planted. There is still lots to be done but I ran out of umph! While I was out working I really found out how much still has to be done. Grass is taking the front flower beds and I still have some transplanting to do. Guess I'll try to twist till the grass and put a little more mulch on the beds. I need to replace some rose bushes that froze out and pick up some perennials to put in front of the clematis and lavender. Gonna get some more Preen to put down also. I can hardly wait to see all the spring colors that my new shrubs will have next year. Yesterday I mowed the lawn so it wouldn't get so far ahead of me with all the rain that supposed to come. Tomorrow I want to clean out the cupboard that's on the carport and clean the carport off. That's all contingent on my being able to get out of bed!
I'm hitting the hay early tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment