Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms!
We had a wonderful weekend. #1 daughter called and wished me a good day and wouldn't you know that the phone battery was beeping so we didn't have a long chat. I really miss Tgirl but the vacation helped that a little.
L/R/Lil'Boo visiting was a big treat. Everyone at SisC/JR's had a great time too. They had a wonderful pork pot roast/carrots, m.Potatoes, corn, slaw, rolls, apple crisp, 3berry pie, coconut cream pie! We got to visit with G'maGreat and L. Boo got to try out his skills at climbing stairs and playing with Bella. Bella couldn't understand why someone her size couldn't just romp with her. She was soooo good with Boo! We all ate too much, laughed at Boo, and the mamas went home with a miniature rose and I made off with some of JRs hothouse tomatoes to plant. As always we missed T/C so much.
L/R just left on their long trip home. The house is so quiet....(sigh.....)
If I can get out of bed tomorrow....I'll try to post some Mama day picts!
No comments:
Post a Comment