Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yea Me!

I am SOOOOOO proud of Me! I took my bumpy head outside and got a bunch of stuff done! Mowed the lawn. It was so high I had to mow it on 3 to get through it. Then I got out the trimmer and trimmed everything up, then put the blower on it and blowed off the leaves and junk on the concrete. Then the most hated thing...I cleaned off the mower and put everything away. Tomorrow I have to get the shrubs and tree planted and burn all the sticks that we picked up. The flower beds still have to be cleaned up but I don't know if I will have enough umph to get that all done. Don't have much time as BigT has a doc appt and G'pa has a birthday yet this week. We've had supper and just showered and now I'm ready to shut down for the night!

No comments: