Saturday, June 19, 2010

Heat advisory

Like I said...HOT!
BigT got out this morning and picked the mail. Supposed to get 95 today with a heat index of over 100. If the weather guys know what they're talking about...gonna be that way all next week.

Talked to the Mama last night and the motor on her air cond. quit working. She has a really nice repair guy and he came to check it out, took the motor for repair and came back and put it in. Took until after 10 PM. What a guy! Anyway, all is well and she is back in the cool. It really takes a toll on her nerves and she was still a little shaky this morning when I called to check on her.

Was going to go shopping a little yesterday or today...NOT. Too hot! Tomorrow we hope to take a trip to see BigT's dad. Don't know what he is doing for Fathers Day but we'll call before we go.

The trip to see the babies is just around the corner! Can hardly wait! Gonna have a fish fry and I plan to take a hash brown casserole. The time goes so fast when we're there and I always hate having to come home. Lil'Boo is growing so fast and I'm missing out on all the fun!

I did manage to get the lawn mowed before it got so hot and we are getting some rain every day or so, things won't dry out so bad in this heat. Everything still looks pretty good in spite of it being so hot.

No comments: