Wow, who could ask for a better day. The humidity was low and I don't think it even hit 80 today. Got out and picked up some fried chicken for lunch (BigT thinks he has to have it for Sunday dinner) and then rested a little. Finally got out and finished the mulching! Yea Me! Yesterday I did 2 beds and transplanted some flowers and a lilac bush, cleaned up the cupboard on the carport and washed off the winter accumulation of yuk. Today I finished the beds along the front of the house and the rose bed. Tried to take a nap but that wasn't happening so I got back outside and mowed the lawn and watered the birds and squirrels. I'll need to use the trimmer (pray for me) tomorrow. I've done something to my right ankle...don't know what but it hurts really bad when I first stand and walk. Sorta goes away after I'm on it awhile, thank Goodness. Took all the solar lights up today and have to see what I can do, if anything about getting them to work again. Anyone know anything about them???
On my list of things to do this week...go see the Mama, clean up the cars, scrub down the carport and if it doesn't rain all week, I want to finally clean out the shed. Crap, I've made myself tired.
Missing Lil'Boo picts! Won't be long until we see the babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment