I am glad to report that the deck is sealed...don't know if Allen sprayed really heavy or it just took that much but we went through 5 cans of sealant. It looks great though. All those side pieces really ate up the spray, most of it being over spray, I think.
The Chewy is very busy...shredding a newspaper he found on the floor. Dropped a soda glass and he latched onto the straw.
Tomorrow is D's cancer surgery. Please include her in your prayers. I think 8:30 is the starting time. It will be a tough surgery and long recovery so she will need all the good thoughts you can send her way. I'll try to send y'all an address and room # so she can get cards.
Not much going on...got to go pick up my camera and take the laptop into Best Buy. Sure hope I like my camera. If not, the salesman said I had 14 days to return it with out having to pay a restocking fee. What a ripoff...restocking fee! I'm getting finally going to get Windows 7 put on my computer, that is if they will still do it after all this time. Hope I like it. BigT seems to like it on his new computer so I probably will too. This one is still doing funky things so maybe the upgrade will fix that too.
It's time for supper and Chewy is kindly reminding me that he hasn't eaten yet either...Gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment