Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Poor puppy :(

The Chewy has had his first Vet appt.  Got 2 shots.  His coughing got worse and he quit eating or drinking much so I took him this afternoon.  He has a respiratory infection.  Doc thought it was from temperature changes as puppies, like babies are susceptible to drafts, etc.  He did so good!  He hated the rectal therm. and didn't much like the first shot, but was a pro by the second shot.  I took his towel and he sat so nicely for me.  The vet is older and took time to give me instructions on how to take care of the little guy.  I told him to treat me like a dumb pet owner and he just laughed!
As I told SisC...cha ching, cha ching!  Oh yeah, I get to give him a pill every afternoon..JOY
Tomorrow I am off to pick up med for BigT and some stuff for Chewy, and a few groceries.  I did get the lawn mowed just before it rained today...yeah me!

No comments: