SisC and I had a wonderful visit with the kids and baby! Lil'Boo is getting so big and is so darn cute. The puppies got to go on the trip and were soooo good. Lots of work, but really good dogs. The time goes so fast we don't feel like we really had a long enough visit. I tried out my new camera and will try to get picts posted tomorrow!
SisC and I are really tired as we came up behind a really awful accident and the trip took nearly 2+ hours longer than usual. It was dark when we got home so we got pizza to go!
Both dogs are as glad to be home as we are. SisC is staying over tonight and I'm so glad she decided to do so.
More to post tomorrow!
1 comment:
Glad to hear C stayed overnight! And I agree, we have so much fun watching little guy, that time just flew!
Post a Comment