Thursday, November 4, 2010

A month older

The L'Boo and the Chewy both celebrate another month today!  L'Boo is 15 months and the Chewy is all of 4 months old today.  Both are considerably bigger than they were in this picture.  As BigT said in his blog, I weighed the boy this morning and he weighs 7.5 pounds!  He's getting to be a chunk to pick up...that I do know.

Got the outside of the windows...top only because of the screens, done yesterday.  Chewy helped a lot! 
 Didn't get much else done except taking Chewy on a training walk.  He did really well until we got to the fenced yard that has two big Shepherd mix dogs.  They barked and followed us as far as their fence would let them.  Poor Chewy just wanted away!  Then we got to another fenced yard that had 2 more dogs.  He was really glad to get to the park walk!  Once he settled down he heeled pretty well and I treated him to a romp the rest of the way home.  BigT tried to take him for about a block walk with the Rascal.  He wanted as far away from the Rascal as the lease would let him.  The last couple of days I've been working on "down" after he sits for his treat when we get in from "outside".  He almost has it!  About 3 out of 5 times he does it on command...then not.
Have to get off my rear and get some stuff done today.  Right now the Chewy is curled up on my legs, napping...can't disturb the pup, so I guess the stuff will have to wait a bit.  hehehe

No comments: