Friday, December 3, 2010

Bummer day

Had such big plans for the day but alas...got nothing done.  Got up with a headache that just wouldn't go away...Did manage to get to the IGA for some $1.99 85% ground beef.  Also picked up a couple of other things while I was there.  They had the WestPac veggie soup mix that I love on sale.  Now all I need is some meat to put in it!  While I was in town I stopped and picked up a few Christmas things too. 

Tomorrow morning at 8, things are supposed to get started on the deck.  Haven't talked to Allen so I don't know what time he is supposed to be here to help me do stuff. 

BigT and I watched 2012 tonight.  What terrific special effects that movie had.  Best one we've watched so far.

Tomorrow will be a rough day so I am going to try to get to bed a little earlier to night.  I'll have to put the meat in the freezer tomorrow too along with all the other stuff to do. 

Loved the socks, Tgirl. 
Ldog...tell R best of luck on the snow blower!  My goodness the L'Boo is growing up so fast!

No comments: