| Snoop dog and his Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. |
| Should I break that ornament or let BigT do it? |
The deck floor is on (mostly). They have promised that when the weather is better they will be back to finish everything. Ran out of wood to finish up the steps and I am going to order the remaining stuff at the lumber yard tomorrow. There are a few places that they are going to have to brace a little better but all in all...it looks BIG! BigT says it's big enough to have a dance on!
Our place is a mess...I've started going through closets, drawers, etc and nothing is finished! As I told SisC...it's a good thing the kids are going to stay at her house...don't know where I'd put them here if I don't manage to get finished up.
Have done something to my right knee..HURTS Bad. Gonna be on the DL if this brace and Biofreeze don't help. BigT is thinking of hunting up the heavy duty pain pills.
At least the Mouse poison is working. Found a dead mouse last night! Yeah!
Gotta get going...
1 comment:
You might need an adjustment, sometimes my knee will get horrible, and an adjustment helps
Post a Comment