Everyone that knows me, knows that I am the best of procrastinators! So, since my house is now driving me crazy, I have promised myself to do at least one job a day until I get all the junk and stuff out so I can clean without driving myself crazy. Today I managed to get all the file cabinet drawers sorted and re-organized. There were only 6 bags of shredded paper and misc junk to take out. At this rate, I should be done by 2012. Chewy did not like the shredder at all. Not to mention that he hates anything that is in a place it shouldn't be. BigT's diabetic supplies now have a file drawer of their own. My back is killing me and my head is aching but I really have a sense of accomplishment.
Ldog called to let me know that R's mom was having some problems so please keep her in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment