Got back from FL today. Had a wonderful vacation and spent lots of time visiting and catching up. Did a little shopping, ate a lot of great food, watched the pups play, ran up and down the steps from Hell, sat on the hardest furniture ever made, stayed in a nice condo and got to spend time with some of my favorite people. SisC and I shared the driving, food, time and fun but were really tired when we finally got home. JR had lunch ready for us when we got home...yummy ribs and baked potato. Bella was so glad to get home to her own stuff...asked her if she wanted to go home with me...H... no! Chewy lives with me. Speaking of Chewy...he and BigT did fine without me. I think Chewy grew a lot...I know his hair is a lot longer. Both of them were really glad to see me...think they were tired of batching! I didn't take many pictures but will try to get a couple posted tomorrow!
Absolutely love the new pix of L'Boo! He is getting sooooo big!
No comments:
Post a Comment