Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HOME!

 We had a Wonderful, busy, tiring trip to see the kids!  The baby is just so precious and getting to be NOT a baby anymore.  He and Chewy, well, lets just say...Chew wanted to run, chase, jump and bark and Boo wanted to run, say NO NO Chewy and get Daddy to save him.  I spent time visiting and reading the paper with Boo, BigT did too, but of course he had to have his casino time.  Ldog had a couple of things already scheduled so R and I stayed with the Boo Bear.  L/R had problems with the stove delivery from Lowes...it had a couple of dings on it, one on the front so they cancelled it and went and bought another one at a different stove.  R got it hooked up and working by the time we got there and we tried out the oven with a dump cake...YUMMMMM.  Anyway, it was wonderful to visit but it is nice to be home too. 

Just got the weather report...110` heat index.  Too hot to be believed!  I'm staying in the air conditioning and hoping and praying it doesn't quit!

My prayer and sympathy to those who chose this week to camp!  Hydrate, chill out and try to keep cool!  Love ya and want to have ya around a while longer!!

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

R is outside letting baby play right now. I said, there is no way I'm taking him out in this heat!!