Didn't feel well today so I took the day off...only did laundry. BigT went in to work and ended up doing nearly a full day. Got all my shopping done yesterday...the last stuff (Please, let it be the last stuff!) for the bathroom, WalMart and Sam's. Think I got too hot yesterday and I have twisted my back somehow and got by knee barking! I woke up early this morning with a sharp pain in it. Asked BigT if I screamed out...that's how bad it hurt. Chewy and I took a bit of a nap late this afternoon and it seemed to help a bit. Really think it's the awful hot weather that is hurting me the most.
The guys got quite a bit done in the bathroom Friday. One wall of paneling is up and the light and outlet back on the wall. The linoleum is down and the stool back in. Trim is stained and the closet is ready for the door and shelves (!!!DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW EXPENSIVE WIRE SHELVING IS?!!!) I managed to get the second coat of paint on the inside of the closet so my part is finished. They still have to cut the paneling to go around the back side of the walk-in shower and water heater closet and the trim stuff to do. I am SOOO
ready for it to be done and the carport cleared of all the construction stuff!
Loved the pix of the BBBear! He is so darn cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment