Yipee! The hot weather seems to have broken and today is fantastic! Got out a while ago and mowed the lawn. Wind is blowing so I got grass all over me. Still have to clean off the mowers yet this afternoon. BigT and Chewy are taking a nap and I am resting, pondering whether I want to tackle the gazebo later this afternoon. Allen has been wanting to see it and said he would be glad to help me. I explained that I couldn't afford to pay him for helping...that would defeat the "cheap" price of the thing. Really, all the help I will need is putting the top on. Tomorrow we are tackling the last of the outside work. Probably won't get finished but it should be to the point where I can do what's left. I can not tell y'all how glad I will be when everything is finished!
I printed out some info on vans yesterday and am getting ready to go car shopping. Hope we can find something we can afford. I HATE car shopping!
1 comment:
I certainly don't know if this would work often, but when R got his truck our dealer guy is one of the top sellers, anyway R was very stubborn, and we actually left, because R thought it still wasn't cheap enough. The guy ended up called us up the next day and we got a awesome price for his truck!
Post a Comment