Wednesday, September 7, 2011

China syndrome

Started putting the gazebo together yesterday and today I am sore!  Too much bending for an OLD girl!  Really think I'm going to consider boycotting anything from China.  I was missing a piece, one piece didn't have the holes drilled in it and I had to take it across the road and have a neighbor drill them.  I called and ordered a replacement part and she said they would ship it FedEx as quickly as possible...don't know what that means.  Anyhow, I have the roof piece together and 3 sides connected at the top.  The missing piece holds the connector bars together on the 4th top bar.  If I ever do this again...I'm biting the bullet and spending a little more and getting something a little studier.  Haven't even had the guts to unfold the roof and sides.  Heaven only knows what I'll find there.
Today is "fu fu" day for the Chew.  In fact, I've got to get myself moving and get things ready to go.  Think I'm going to get my shopping done while he is getting prettied up.
BigT is off and running this morning.  This is bill print day...always a challenge.

No comments: