Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lazy, Rainy Sunday

BigT, Chewy and I are just chillin' out today.  Had a busy day yesterday and the Chew was soooo glad to have us back home.  BigT and he went for their run this morning but had to bee line it back in the rain, no umbrella for the Chewy!  Enjoyed steak at the Golden Corral yesterday...don't have steak often.  Need to go back to WM for my meds today or tomorrow.  Haven't gotten the shopping done yet for this week so may do that tomorrow. 
Loved the girls' blogs!  Feels like talkin' to them  Sounds like Ldog got some good stuff for the BBBear! 
Tgirl had a busy blog too!  C-aroo...sounds like you did OK on your birthday.  Hope it was a good one.  Can hardly wait to see all of you guys...A trip to the BBBear's, and to FL!
Got stuff to do today even if I don't wanna.  Have to do stuff between headaches and some of the past days haven't been too good.  No headaches so far today. Hopefully the new meds will help.
Love  you guys!

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

I've been having lots of headaches too mom, and horrible allergies, which suck, I haven't had allergy problems in years.