Monday, October 31, 2011

Phone day

Spent most of the morning on the phone...doctors, pharmacy, wound care and ordering shutters!  Ended up ordering the Wineberry color from Wilke Windows and Doors.  They estimated 3 weeks before they get here!
Still haven't heard anything from my doc about the chest x-ray I took...glad it wasn't anything serious, I could be dead.  What a doc...  I am a little better.  Think the Ventilin inhaler is helping.  Still have some coughing but not as often.

I did manage to get outside and push mow Chewy's yard.  It was so high, Chewy almost looked lost in it.  Hopefully I'll feel good enough tomorrow to riding mower the rest of the yard.  Cleaned all but the bedrooms yesterday.  Didn't last long enough to mop the kitchen though.

Had a message on the information center in the car that it is time for an oil change...what a car!  Guess I'll try to do that in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: