Picked up the shutters today but am not going to open them until James puts them up...maybe. I'll probably not be able to wait to see them until Saturday.
Got the windows measured while I was there and the glass should be in next week. After I got home I noticed that the other kitchen window was foggy too, so I called them and had them add another window glass. Stopped by the rock yard and picked up some sample rock and price sheet. I'm thinking of the 11/2" Trap rock...it's a charcoal looking rock. My first choice was Alabama Sunset (a tan mix) but got to thinking about the roof color change (I'm thinking Driftwood) in a few years and price difference. Trap is $40 versus $84! Anyway, there's a lot of tan around here. Next stop was the library...still trying to get them to do e-books...$3000 a year...kinda steep for a small library.
After all that, I went online to check out sheds. James said that he could only manage an 8x8 on what I want to pay. So, I'm going to get a metal shed and have him put it up for me. I can get a 10x14 for well with in my money range.
Tomorrow will be a busy day...Allen is in town and I hope we can get most of the stuff done.
No comments:
Post a Comment