Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Anticipation

Got lots going tomorrow...
Repaired windows get repaired.
Shed gets delivered and hopefully put together.  The floor is framed in already.  One of James' guys took the battery out of the Chrysler and I took it into the shop to be checked.  It tested out fine but the car won't start so it is something else...maybe the starter.  Maybe Mike can check it out tomorrow.  May have to have it towed into the shop.
Made a trip to BigT's doc today...didn't have an appt. as it turned out...it was changed to January and he didn't mark it off the December date.  Oh well, he got to stop at the casino and play for awhile.  For once, I won and he lost.  I hit a triple/triple/triple bar...yea me!
I am happy to say that I got some Christmas lights put up outside a few days ago.  They may be my favorite way I've ever done the outside... Clear icicle lights and red bows on the front deck and ramp and red cluster lights on the back deck this year.  I'm loving having the handy outside outlets to plug them into.
Still have some shopping to do but I'm waiting until next week.  Cards get done this weekend (hopefully), presents wrapped and stockings stuffed and maybe get the house cleaned.  Got a chiro. appt and I really need it.  Gonna help SisC celebrate her birthday!  Family Christmas is early this year so I need to get crackin'

Wow, this was a really ramblin' blog...

No comments: