Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas decorations (what few there were) are in boxes and in the shed.  Doggie mess cleaned out of the yard.  Kitchen spiffied up a bit.  All is well.
Just wanted to tell y'all...mini muffin tins are the greatest!  If you don't have any, ya might want to think about getting some.  I made Cinnamon/Apple mini muffins tonight and it was so fast!  They cook faster and are just right for a bite!  I got an extra 24 count at BigLots the other day as I already had 2-12 count pans.  I've used them for years to make the pecan tart thingies.  This is the first time I've used them for muffins and it won't be the last.  I thought the mini cupcakes Tgirl got for Ldog's birthday party were so neat.  Muffins are too!
Don't know what will be going on tomorrow but I really need to get my bird seed for the winter and some shelves for the shed.  BigT is working in the morning so I may get some more stuff done then. 
Nothing planned here for New Years.  Think we'll break open our Christmas wine and just dream of a better year for all of us.

No comments: