Seems like all I've done this week is complain. First BigT went into work when I really thought he was being too soft about people who don't bother to pay the bill, then the 2 of the windows I had repaired have issues then shopping/windows did a job on my back and my knees are FUBAR. Spent yesterday pretty much being really careful, wore braces, pain meds, etc. Finally got my back popped back into place (mostly) and at least the left knee has stopped hurting. The right is still barking but I can deal with that when I have a good, solid left to stand on! Thursday, I have the window people coming out to repair the repaired windows. One has a broken frame corner and the other they put the felt insulation part on the inside instead of the outside...duh. The are at least in so I really don't care, as long as they fix them. It is soooo nice having clear glass to look through!
Bought some reduced for sale ground beef that had to be used by yesterday so I made up 2 loaf pans of meat loaf and cooked off the rest for spaghetti, etc. I love having stuff in the freezer that I can just take out and heat up for an easy meal.
Was going to do the outside Christmas decoration yesterday and now I am sorta out of the mood. Chewy and I may go out today and put up a few outside things, or not. Weather is supposed to go downhill the rest of the week so today is the drop dead day!
My house looks like a hoarder lives here! Have to get with it and do something! (Haven't you heard that before?)
Tomorrow is the visitation for Diane and Monday is the funeral. It will be a very stressful weekend. BigT is doing OK now, but I know how hard it will be for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment