It's been icky, cold, damp and generally dreary these past few days. I'm missin' the sunshine. Lovin' the warmer temps but jeeze...some sunshine - PLEASE!
Went into town to pick up a very few things we needed and Aldis was packed. Think I spent the least ever there, at least since I shopped for Mama. Speaking of Mama...man have I been missing her. SisC/JR put some poinsettias on the graves...she would be so proud! You're such a good daughter!
The Chooch and I have been takin' it easy these past few days but it is time to get crackin. Need to straighten up the house and run the vac. Chewy hair, you know.
Can't tell you how much we loved our gifts this year. JR/SisC...the chocolates are terrific (but way too much work). What more can you ask for...Chocolates, wine, pix of BBBear, my favorite scents in candles, ornaments, back scratchers, Harry & David pears and I'm sure I'm forgetting something...Thank you! The only other present I really would have liked to have was to have T/C here.
No one really thinks about the work it takes to put on such a special Christmas and all of us are guilty of just taking off for home...often not even helping clean up...for that I am so sorry. To my wonderful sister and JR - I promise to try to do better and we all really do appreciate all that you guys do to get the family together at least once a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment