Sunday, December 25, 2011

Quiet Christmas Day

BigT and I spent a quiet day at home this Christmas.  I fixed baked chicken, roasted veggies and dressing for supper and topped it off with peppermint ice cream.  I think I talked to everyone but T/C.  Read on her blog that they had a good day too.  BBBear had a good Christmas and we really enjoyed seeing the pix posted on Ldog's blog.  Both Sisters had family for Christmas today and sounded tired when I talked to them. 
BigT and I had a very good year with the exception of losing his father and sister.  God has been good to us and we are so thankful for his gifts.

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

Yum, your meal sounds great too! I didn't really plan well, I didn't have anything very good to make. I'm going to get stuff to make taco soup for New Year's Eve though!