Friday, January 20, 2012

B b b b b baby, it's COLD outside

Guess it's finally winter.  Wind is blowing, cold, cold, cold and snow/ice forecast.  I really prefer the 50` kinda weather.  Just saw the radar and looks like the Ldog may be getting snow.
BigT has hurt his back and it is looking like we will not be getting to go see the BBBear.  Thought a couple of days ago that it was getting better, but that seems not to be the case.  We are waiting one more day to see if there are any changes, if not, then we will have to cancel the reservations.
Got some mending done last night.  Chewy's horse, fish and Christmas toy had all sprung leaks and BigT's pillow had a seam come apart... Man, I don't sew well anymore.  Can't believe how much I've lost of the ability.  Fingers don't work the right way any more.
On an update note...the car is in the shop getting a new computer and a check up.  Depending on what he finds, it may go up for sale.  We have discussed driving it and saving the new van for awhile but that just seems like an extra expense that we don't really need.  If it is going to need lots of stuff, Ldog won't need it either.
Got some spots cleaned on the carpet yesterday.  I really need to do the whole thing but it is so hard to find a time we won't be traipsing all over it.  Guess I'll have to do it before we go to bed so it will dry overnight.
Tgirl, the package/check is in the mail...yesterday.  Let me know when you get the microwave and I want pix!
Having a very lazy day today.  Sorta just trying to stay warm.

No comments: