Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shirt sleeve weather

Man, this is just the best weather ever.  Who would believe you could go shopping with out a coat in January?  Just fabulous! 
Went to the IGA and picked up some meat specials today.  Guess tomorrow I'll parcel them up and get them in the freezer.  They were out of some things already.
Been busy today.  Rugs needed washing and so did the clothes.  I've hung the rugs out on the deck rails but I doubt they will get dry enough by nightfall.  Still haven't dumped the Chooch in the tub yet but I did get his bedding washed.
I've been really sore today from the adjustment yesterday but at least I'm not hurting as bad.  My neck doesn't want to stay in place and that is so not good.
I'm so glad BBBear likes his High5 magazines.  I sorta thought he would...yea me!
Loved the scarfy thing Tgirl made.  The colors are just beautiful!

No comments: