Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I wrote to thank the author for the book giveaway and this is the reply I got back.  Doesn't she sound like a lovely lady?!
 
subject: re: Shepard's Moon
message: Hi Linda!
Wow - that is the nicest email ever! I'm so glad you wrote! I'm very excited for you to read it - I'm going to sign it for you and send a bookmark along as well. I'm hoping one day I'll have be able to afford better giveaways, but for now it's at least a good book to read. :)

I really hope you like it - I had so much fun writing it. I am furiously penning book two in the series and hope to have it out soon. Luckily, Shepherd's Moon is meeting with some very good reviews and I'm super excited that it may stand a chance in this crazy book market.

Thanks for writing! I'll be shipping it out tomorrow.
Stacy

2 comments:

DragonLady said...

I didn't even know you could do that, how did you send the author a message??

Murphy's Law said...

I went to her web page.