Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day

Can't believe it's already April!  This year is flying!  Today we gave up and turned on the air.  With it over 80 for the next 2 days...way to hot inside.  The Chooch and BigT are out for their run and I have messed around outside a bit today.  My azaleas by the kitchen window are in bloom (how I love them) and all the plants have just exploded in the last week.  
Nothing much going on here...am procrastinating and still need to get some more work done outside.  The chairs and bed should be delivered this week so that means some cleaning still has to be done.  I worked pretty hard outside yesterday so need to recup a little today. 
I'm reading a fabulous book... Home Front by Kristin Hannah.  Looked up at the clock when I finished the second part and it was 2:08 AM.  She is on my 'must read' list but I think this book may be my very favorite so far...still have the ending to read...
Well, things to do, etc., etc...

No comments: