Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Goings on

Got a call this morning...the bed is in and chairs and bed are being delivered tomorrow!  Got to boogie to get things ready.  Things to move, clean, etc.  Hope I like the upholstery I picked for the chairs and getting a new bed is like playing the lottery...ask SisC if you don't think so!
Got the weed n feed spread yesterday and later today the bug stuff goes down.  Wore myself out...too hot to do that stuff.  Still haven't put the plants in that I bought.  Maybe Thursday if it's not raining.
The Chooch is vet bound this afternoon.  Hopefully they can manage to get his nails clipped.  He is licking on his front paws a lot...don't know what is going on there.  He's been kinda extra lazy lately like he doesn't feel good.
Was sitting in my chair this morning watching the huge red-headed woodpecker that arrived in our area a few days ago.  He is gorgeous!  His head shines like a beacon.
Got to change the oil in the mower and mow as soon as the storms clear out this week.  It's a never ending list of things to do...I'm tired.
Got BBBears new pics yesterday...he is just so damn cute, can hardly stand it!  Thanks Ldog!

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

Remember how I told you the vet (or groomer I can't remember) said to do Eugene's nails, because he was so horrible. One person hold him, his back to their chest, muzzle him, and a second person does the clipping.