Thursday, April 26, 2012

Limping right along...

SisC and I had quite a day yesterday. 
Catherines ~ 2 hours
Garden Ridge  ~ 1/2 hour
Chevy's ~ 1 hour
Sam's ~ 1 hour

Nothing is working as it should today.  The knees hurt, the feet hurt, the back aches...but what the heck...we did celebrate my 64th with GREAT Tex Mex food and Shopping!  Best of all was getting to spend some sister time with the best sister in the world!

Still have to go back into town and get a few things today.  BigT and I just made a flash trip into Aldi's when he went to the doc so I have to go back and do the real deal...also pick up his new insulin. 

This weekend is Brit's bridal shower.  Gonna help the SisC get that going.  She's done all the pre-work, it's only fair! 

I'm taking the morning off to recup and then off to the Shopping mines ~ again!

No comments: