Allen came over this morning and worked about 15 minutes and he was having problems breathing so he headed on home...leaving me to do what I had planned for today. Haven't done too bad for an old gal. Got the helicopters blown off the flower beds, re-weeded and mulched 3 of them. Still have that dastardly strip along the front of the house. It just defeats me. I have twist tilled about half of the long strip and pulled most of the weeds...work an hour, rest 45 minutes! Right now...resting! BigT and Chewy are off for their run. Yesterday a big german shepherd mix got out of his fence and attacked Chewy. BigT said he bit him on the haunches but I couldn't find any teeth marks. He said after Chewy got between his legs, the dog went after him. Today at the post office, they told him a pit bull mix killed a cat and attacked someone.
It's an absolutely gorgeous day here. Just a little nippy but perfect if you're working outside. I even sweat a little awhile ago. It's a good feeling - having accomplished something!
1 comment:
people letting their dogs run loose sooooo pisses me off! Call on them, if they get enough fines, they might smarten up.
Post a Comment