Saturday, May 5, 2012

Busy, busy day

Just watched a movie called "The Dark Horse".  The soundtrack was fabulous...never heard of them.  They're a Canadian group called The Wailin' Jennys....Bluegrass type sound.  LOVED THEM.  May have to hunt up the 2 albums the songs came from.  Decent movie too.

Got the shoppin' done today, the oil changed in the mower, the lawn mowed and a shower!  Man am I tired.  This getting old SUCKS! 

I have finally decided that I have been hornswaggled.  You know that the Chewy and BigT go for a run nearly every day.  (BigT on the Rascal, Chewy doing the running, hehehe).  However, today makes me think things may not be as they seem.  I am blowing off the carport and what do I see...BigT, the Rascal and Chewy coming up the driveway...Chewy is riding between BigT's feet, ON the Rascal.  Now, what would you deduce from that sight?  The story I got was that the blower scared Chewy.   Hummm...

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

A pup does get tired. Maggie would just lay down on the road and refuse to move, LOL LOL!!