Been a goofy week! BigT had a doc appt on Tues. and we had to deal with construction all the way into the city! We would just get through one zone and then came another. The worst was the construction on the west side of the bridge! We made it just in time for me to drop him off in front of the building and then go park in the garage! He had a new resident doctor along with his own doc so it took forever to get done. Doc was unhappy with is weight gain but he got lots of 'atta boys' on his 6.2 A1C! That's below what it should be! I am so happy they changed his insulin.
On the hobbling front...had to take the Rascal into the shop yesterday so that meant dealing with those *(&(*&^(^%&$#^&)*(_*)(*&(&^*%%$^#^%$%( ramps! Anyway, it's there and I told them I didn't want it back until it was completely maintained and fixed! $$$$
I think BigT is going to ask the town board to buy a golf cart next month. The maintenance workers can use it too to do the meter reads. It will sure take a lot of stress off me if he has something he can get around in whenever he wants to take off!
Today I am nursing a sore back...see above^.
Knee is surprisingly doing much better. Am still babying it some and still wearing the brace most of the time. It survived a harrowing day yesterday...ramp, Rascal, WM and Aldi's! Might I also add, it was in bed by 11 PM! Today or tomorrow I am going to stress it out some more...yard work!
Now for a really somber moment...my house has to be cleaned! Sigh...Pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment