The Chooch got his yearly checkup and shots today. He was one pooped pup when I picked him up. He also got a bath and nail trim. One good thing, he got 3 year shots this time, except for a couple of them. He's been crashed out on the couch since we got home.
On the DD front...she was transported to the nursing home this afternoon. S called and said she was there and had supper while he was there. Hope it goes well.
On the SisC front...The big toe she dropped the jar of spaghetti sauce on, went to the doc and had an x-ray today....results tomorrow. When we went to see DD, it was turning glorious shades of blue and purple.
On the home front...I am tired too! Too tired to sleep well last night and then today was a trip for the Chooch and a trip for my quarterly/semi-yearly big buy at Sams. I managed to get the stuff out of the car, but it is currently residing on Chewy's couch!
BigT and Chewy were really glad to have me home and I am glad to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment