Saturday, November 3, 2012

Company Day

What a busy day.
Both of us had to do showers this morning and then BigT was off to work and I was off to the library and IGA.  Lots of good meat bargains so tomorrow will be busy packaging it up for the freezer.
SisC called and said they were coming today and bringing the carpet and flooring and Bella was going to stay with us while they shopped!  Chewy could hardly wait.  They had a grand time, then crashed for awhile then back at the playing again.  I had stuff to make my "Don't know what to call it" pasta stuff and SisC and JR had time to stay for supper.   There was enough salad left for all of us to have a small one and I used yeast rolls and made garlic bread.  They had stopped at Sam's and brought some pastries which we had with some Vanilla coffee for dessert.  Yummm.  Best of all was having time to visit while we ate. 
Chewy is currently crashed on my footrest and will probably be there most of the night.  I still have wash to finish up and then I'm crashing with him.

No comments: