Nearly took a crash today...coming up the ramp the ol' knee just left me. Glad I didn't have anything in my hands!
BigT went into work today and Chewy and I spent a little time on the 'puter. Then off to work we went. The place is gradually getting a little more emptied out, not clean though, yet. Still not where I want it to be, but better. Got a couple of bags to go to Goodwill and a few boxes that made it to the shed. Still haven't organized the shed yet! I think Chooch and I will do a little outside stuff tomorrow.
Didn't want to do much for supper tonight so I put together a version of Shepard's Pie. Already had the grnd beef cooked so I did a can of mushroom soup (with milk), can of mixed veggies, can of mushrooms, the beef, a handful of shredded cheese, then put instant potatoes with some more shredded cheese in them on top. Baked around 30 min @ 350' and it was really yummy. We have a huge bowl of salad made up in the frig so we had that too.
I am seriously addicted to Kindle free books. Not sure if that is a good thing or not...at least I'm not spending money...yet!
Can you believe that next week in Thanksgiving?!
1 comment:
I've be spending some money, I got addicted to my H.P. Mallory series!
Post a Comment