Saturday, November 24, 2012

I ain't as good as I once was...but

That should be a song!

Oh my, where to start?  I guess with apologies.  First to SisC/JR...when someone is nice enough to ask you to a fabulous dinner that they have slaved over, it is only right that the guest helps where needed.  This guest wimped out before the plates were cleared from the table.  And, I threw Ldog under the bus by telling her to help clear!  I have no defense...I'm sorry.  We say this every meal at their house, but this time it's absolutely true...this was the best holiday meal yet!  Some people just get better and better!

Here are a few pics that I took with my phone...  well, actually, BigT took the short video!



Don't know what happened to the top half of this picture, their heads were really in the right place when I took it!

Ldog and family spent the night with us and we had a fabulous Friday together.  It is so much fun spending time with them all.  BBBear is such a joy to spend time with.  We played with the garage toy, the BuzzLightyear operation game, watched Sprout, checked out the shed, made rice krispie squares, spent a lot of time teaching Chewy to NO NO!  Ldog hated my bed and ended up spending part of the night on the couch!  We ended up laughing till we all cried when Ldog helped her dad fill his pill box and then accidentally dumped the whole box out on the table when she tried to close the tabs!
We missed Tgirl and C-aroo so much.  One of these days, we will all manage to have a holiday together!  I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

No worries mom, I should offer to help much more than I do, I just get focused on watching D, sorry Cindy/J. Yes everything was wonderful, and decorated so cute! The pill box... what can I say, I wish it was a comedy routine, but the truth is just, no sleep! :) It was hysterically funny!! Make sure you double check before you swallow your daily dose dad, love you!