Wednesday, November 14, 2012

S L O W L Y, but surely

Finally making a dent in all the hoarding stuff I have.  You know, I may actually have a closet in the little room!  Took some stuff to the shed that I really don't care if the mice do get into.  Probably needs thrown away anyway.  My problem is, as soon as I do that, I need it!
Got the back end of the house bug sprayed and need to get the front done soon.  It's that time of year and I hate bugs!

BigT is wanting to go to the casino and I am trying to get the kink out of my neck this morning!  Chooch is just snuggled on the foot rest...  Coffee tastes really good this morning.  Trying to make it last a little longer.

Missed a call from the Tgirl, my phone didn't have a signal for some reason.  Calls would ring through then drop off.  Something about changing towers, I think.

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week?  Will have company overnight for the first time in forever.  Gives me the UMMPH to get the house clean.  Need more company, I guess.  It's a good feeling to finally get something done.  Don't know how many will show up for Thanksgiving dinner that SisC and JR are doing again this year.  They are so special!  And again, we are going to really miss Tgirl and C-aroo.  Hope you guys have someone to share the day with.

Looks like I'm gonna waste a day...better get to it!


No comments: