Talked to SisC this morning and she has gone baking nuts! You just wouldn't believe what all she is baking. There is going to be so much food we'll need to re-enforce the tables...and desserts, uncountable! I told her that she needs to tell the kids/guests that they should bring containers for take home stuff!
To add to this insanity, I spent yesterday baking cookies and some bars...still have my snickerdoodles, snack mix and a surprise pecan pie to do. Picked up some missing supplies this morning and will either finish baking or wrap presents today. Right now I'm leaning towards a nap!
The Chooch and I spent a little time outside this morning doing stuff. Put away some stuff left on the carport and got the birdseed in the cans...finally. I got all the feeders filled (with Chewy running around under my feet). Didn't get any suet and I really need another feeder that holds the wild bird seed. I've got lots of feeders that hold sunflower seeds but only one that works for the smaller seeds. While the sheds were open I dug out the DirtDevil spot cleaner that I am loaning the Ldog and got it put in the car so I won't forget it!
Just picked up the BigT and we put the Rascal in the Hall while I was there. It's getting just a bit cold to be riding it to work. Wish I had thought about needing a drop cord so I could have taken it with me. Duh...
Well, Chewy is wanting to know when we are napping, so gotta go!
No comments:
Post a Comment