Busy morning...
Had a lot of calls to make today. Doc appt changes, insurance cancellation. Crap stuff.
Ended up having to write up a fax type letter to the insurance company so that they will cancel my crappy insurance. Don't think I've ever been without insurance but I will be next month. AM NOT PAYING $500+. Medicare starts April 1, pray nothing happens that I need that crappy insurance!
Spent time yesterday and this morning online, getting some stuff ordered that BigT needs and some replacement casters for one of my Chrome Craft chairs. Still have a couple of sites to visit... I have been looking for some wicker paper plate holders and just couldn't find them...Amazon had what I wanted and I got BigT some mobility aids while on that site too. Now I need to find a floor type reading lamp. The one we got from BigT's dad crapped out. Think it's probably the ballast but a new one is in order.
Been thinking of JR this morning and hoping his cataract surgery went/is going well. I know he will be glad when both surgeries are over!
Was just checking the weather report and we are on the line of rain/snow! Sure will be glad when Spring arrives! My daffodils are up and the Lives forever, Sedum or Never dies (whatever it is called) is already up about 2 inches. The Chooch is lovin' the outside and doesn't want to come in now. He does hate the cold though.
Talked to the Ldog and BBear was sick this week and she was getting a scratchy throat...hope you all are feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment