Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wish we were there!

YUCK!
Sleet
Ice
Snow
Ice pellets (bigger than sleet)
Roaring wind
Cold, cold, cold!

BigT went into work this morning at 9 and I was to pick him up when the storm came in.  I heard the first pings of ice and called him to get things closed up, I was coming for him.  By the time I got here, got him in the car and got home the (salted) ramp was covered in ice pellets and very dangerous.  I re-salted to give him some traction and he made it into the house (sigh!)  The total time might have been 15 minutes!

Chooch is not having it.  I had to drag his little brown butt outside so he would peepee!  Didn't even make it off the deck...just cocked his leg and went on a chair and roared back inside.

I will tell you that I am missing the FL warmth and if the power doesn't go off, we're staying inside and hopefully warm.

1 comment:

DragonLady said...

I know right! Talk about a shock to the ol system!! D has a bad cold too, poor little guy!