Monday, April 1, 2013

Blue Skies

Happy April Fool's Day!

(Ya know, I've always wondered if JR was thankful he was born on the 2nd?!)

What a wonderful weekend we had.  Saturday was a terrific day weather wise and the kiddlets had a great time hunting all the Easter eggs that SisC spent so much time filling for them.  Everyone had a stack of money and candy to take home.  Of course the food was excellent and desserts were plenty.  I think we all went home stuffed.  Derek didn't make it and Dustin's oldest couldn't come, so we missed them.  We always miss Tgirl and C-aroo!  One of these days, they'll actually get to come to a holiday with everyone else.  I did talk with Tgirl on Sunday and got my babygirl fix!

On the dog attack part, Chewy and I are sore.  He goes to the vet tomorrow and I have sent info to the animal control people, pix etc.  My finger ouchy is definitely a puncture wound so I am watching it.  What an experience, one I hope I never have again!

L/R/D came to our house Sat. nite and we had some good visiting time until they left on Sunday.  What a hoot our grandson is.  Love that little guy!

No comments: