Monday, April 8, 2013

Up to no good...

Whooee!
Had my doc appt today...new scripts for my new RX ins.; added some arthritis meds; checked out my knees (possible shots, x-rays or replacement, depending on how the new drugs work); MRI for my head; mammogram; blood work; and check up appt in one month.  Also got a script for a shingles shot and will get my pneumonia shot at the next appt.  I think that covers most of it!

Stopped off at Charter and picked up a new clicker for the BigT!  Also dropped off a tier to cut down the increasing cost.

Went by the trailer place to check out the campers for SisC.  I hadn't been home long when she called and said they thought they found one and they were stopping by.  Yippee!  Bella came and the dogs had a rompin' good time.  SisC and JR got slimed a few times, but I must say, JR has the elbow thing working pretty well and foiled the Chooch most of the time.
Chewy was desolate when Bella left...when to the couch and drooped his head on his paw paws!

Think I'm going to try to get a Chiro appt later this week!  Maybe even sneak in a lunch with SisC.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day (if I can get out of bed).  Need to clean, do dishes and if I don't run out of steam, clean out the frig and freezer.  That is not easy job.  There is so much to do outside but I am thinking about getting Roy to do it for me.  He's so fast it won't take him a third of the time it will take me!  If I just do the crap that only I can do, it will be gobs for me. Got some of the screens put in this week, but I want to wash the front windows before I put the screens in them.

I'm already looking forward to getting plants and getting them in pots.  WM already has their outside plantland filling up.

No comments: